There are 2 styles of accomodation at Antechamber Bay Ecocabins: There are the 2 Ecocabins and also camping is available.
Each Ecocabin includes:
• Accommodation for up to 8 people (double bed in bedroom 1, two double bunks in bedroom 2 & fold-out futon sofa bed in living area)
• Slow combustion wood heater (wood supplied)
• Undercover deck with barbecue
• Low energy South Australian made fridge(70L)/freezer(16L)
• Solar powered lighting and rainwater
• Gas 2 burner stove & grill, kettle oven
• Kitchen with basic cooking and eating utensils (8 person settings)
• Linen Hire is available, including bath towels, beach towels, flannels, sheets, quilt/cover, pillow. Of course you are most welcome to bring your own linen if you wish.
Both cabins and campers share a separate eco-amenities centre an easy walk away from all accommodation (generally around 50 metres). This is a locally and uniquely designed shower and toilet facility boasting the latest alternative energy concepts and a characteristic Australian feel.
There are 4 separate designated campsites throughout the property, plus a camping shed which provides shelter and a campfire area when the weather is bad. All campers have full use of the amenities, which is an easy walk from the campsites.